- This event has passed.
Habitat Niagara – Homeownership Information Meeting
November 21, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We’re looking for low-income families for homes in Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne and Welland.
You may qualify if you are living in substandard or overcrowded housing conditions or have a high rent compared to your income, have a steady, reliable gross income of at least $2,700 each month (Note: include Child Tax Benefits, Support), have a family size 3 or more people, and are a permanent resident of Canada.
For more information or to apply, please attend any of our Homeownership Information Meetings:
• 6:30 PM – Wednesday, October 14, Gale Centre, 4171 4th Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 0A2
• 6:30 PM – Wednesday, October 21, Native Friendship Centre, 796 Buffalo Rd, Fort Erie, ON L2A 5H2
• 6:30 PM – Tuesday, October 27, Gale Centre, 4171 4th Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 0A2
• 10:00 AM – Saturday, October. 31 – First Baptist Church, 165 Bertie St, Fort Erie, ON L2A 3W9
• 10:00 AM – Saturday. November. 21 – Welland Community Wellness Complex 145 Lincoln St, Welland, ON L3B 6E1
Contact Sandy for more information 905.685.7395 x403 / firstname.lastname@example.org